More than meeting statutory requirements
An audit of financial statements can offer more than checking the propriety of your accounting.
Every audit of financial statements is an opportunity to identify potential for success in your company and to use this to your benefit. During our process analyses, we gain in-depth insights into companies and, as an independent external observer, can provide valuable assistance in improving your risk management system or raising the efficiency of accounting processes.
Small and medium-sized enterprises in particular benefit from our audit approach, which we have consistently geared to the principles of “materiality” and “efficiency”.
These are some of the audit services we offer:
- Audits of annual and consolidated financial statements under German law
- Audits of annual and consolidated financial statements under international law (IFRS)
- Reviews, limited reviews, agreed-upon procedures
- Audits pursuant to MaBV [“Makler- und Bauträgerverordnung”: German Brokers’ and Commercial Developers’ Ordinance] and FinVermV [“Finanzanlagenvermittlungsverordnung”: German Financial Investment Intermediaries’ Ordinance]
- Certificates of underlying value
- Valuation reports and appraisals
- Performance of due diligence reviews